We appreciate you trusting us with the care of your small animal companion.
When you make an appointment with us, the receptionist will go over everything that you will need to bring with you to
- We ask that you please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, to fill out any paperwork that we may need, as well as inputting all of your pet’s records into our database.
- If you would like to complete our intake form in advance of your appointment, simply download and print this form: New Client Form
- Please bring in any previous history and/or paperwork you have from your pet’s previous veterinarian, the pet’s breeder, shelter, etc. If it is easier for you, you can also have them fax or e-mail the records to us prior to your appointment.
- We do require payment at the time that services are rendered. If you need assistance with payment, please consider applying for CareCredit.
- Many pet insurance companies offer free trials, starting after your pet has an appointment with us. Please inquire with us about a free trial, and our staff will be more than willing to assist you in following the correct steps.
Please take our virtual hospital tour from the comfort of your own home.
If you have any further questions, or if you need to schedule an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We welcome you to Lafayette Animal Hospital and look forward to a long, and rewarding relationship with you and your pet(s)!